- REAR STRUTS ARE WEAK. RECOMMEND FRONT and REAR STRUTS. ***CHECK OUT FEE***
- MOUNT AND ROAD FORCE BALANCE TIRES, INSTALL VALVE STEMS and CLEAN DEBRIS FROM RIMS. INFLATE TIRES WITH NITROGEN.
- TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – Inner,Both Sides – [Includes: R and I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when repla
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – REAR Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Both Sides
- 4 WHEEL COMPUTERIZED ALIGNMENT.
- TOE CONTROL LINK – Remove and Replace – One – [Includes: Adjust toe-in.]
David C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/24/2019